Monday, March 10, 2008

IDAHO!

This past weekend one of my best friends Hailey, Gracie , Easton and I took a road trip to Idaho! I know, I know, so exciting! It is the first weekend in Idaho I haven't had a line of people waiting to get their hair done! It was such a fun relaxing weekend! Easton figured out how to open my moms refrigerator! This is what happens when I don't keep an eye on him! What you don't see is He opened a jar of yeast and dumped the entire thing on his head!
I was so excited to see Nicoles baby Benjamin Robert Webb! It is so surreal to me that my friends and I are beginning our little families! Nicole and Rob will be the most amazing parents!

ROB AND NICOLE CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!
Easton was being Mr. GQ at Rob and Nicoles!

No comments: