Life is super hectic right now and I'm trying to find ways to organize it to make flow more smoothly! (If any of you have any ideas fill me in) I need to take my own advise I give to Tara and just learn to say NO! Between starting my own business, and juggling 2 kids, having ward callings, doing lots and lots of hair at home I don't know how I have time to functions! I give props to all the moms out there doing the same thing! I also make it a priority to have a HOT dinner, and a clean house for when Matt gets home! I have to say my cooking is getting pretty good and I'm starting to enjoy being creative with it! You all need the cook book deceptively delicious! Not only is it good food but it hides the healthy food in there also! (super fabulous for little kids who don't like there veggies)
Ok I'll end on a good note! Pictures that make me laugh every time I look at them!
I told Gracie when I was little Grandma powell would put curlers in my hair! She sleep all night in her curlers so excited to see the results! Needless to say she was horrified and was so embarrassed she wouldn't look at the camera!
1 comment:
I was wondering about that book. Does it also work for husbands who don't like their veggies?
Post a Comment