Thursday, April 17, 2008

WEB SITE!

Hey I've had alot of comments with people saying my website won't come up! I have to switch over a link, and it's being very difficult for me! Hopefully I can get it going in the next week! I am not the most computer savvy person!

4 comments:

The McGuire Family said...

hey we are going to idaho tomorrow i was wondering if you MIGHT be there. ill call you, lets make a plan to see eachother soon!!!!

Charayne said...

so glad that you posted today. i might get bored if there was nothing new even if you only talk about how your site isn't working....ha ha ha....just kidding. we had fun the other day, oh and ry is still asking for some icecream so i will send him over!!!! thanks for the grub. YUM!!!

Brian and Krista said...

Jenna! I was just going to leave you a message that I couldn't get our site to work! lol. I was affraid I was retarded and didn't know how to open the page! But I'm glad to hear that i'm not! lol. I can't wait to see your work! I've thinkin about doin the same thing for a long time now, but I don't know how much business I could get in good old Rexburg!

ashley said...

hey lady! im glad that you found me too! your kids are soo cute! i can't believe that you already have two...im still working on getting one...haha. well your family is beautiful, keep in touch ok? oh and P.S. i tried your site and i couldn't get it either...but i would really LOVE to see your work.