I guess I've had a little extra spare time, (ok I'm neglecting my house duties) but I had to post this picture of Gracie! We have these two neighbor kids who always climb this tree. Gracie always wants to do it with them but they are about two feet taller and about 2 years older! I promised her if she was good on our walk today I'd put her in the tree! What joy a 3 year old can get out of something so small!
3 comments:
Your camera on your phone takes such good pictures! I hope Gracie doesn't think I betrayed her by not going on a walk with her tonight! By the way, your "Grateful Sunday" post made me cry! I'm just glad I have a neighbor I can walk over and talk with at any time of the day! I'm sure people are looking at that picture and wondering what in the world is going on...if Donna is my mom??, or if Dan has two wives?? You may have to do some explaining! Anyway, Thank You So Much!!!
That is so cute. You can totally tell that Gracie and Rylan are the same age, because Rylan has been climbing the apricot tree in our backyard. Too cute. What next??
Oh to be little again, when all that mattered was to climb a tree. Very cute!
Post a Comment