Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Losing my mind!
The police station should have my number on speed dial due to the fact I've locked me keys...and keys with kids in the car many many times! Last week was no different as I was picking up Gracie from preschool! It gave all my cousins a good laugh...and secretly I think it made them feel better about themselves knowing their near perfect cousin did something wrong:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That picture is PRICELESS! I love it!
Yes, Dear Sweet Nearly-Perfect Jenna! I feel on top of the world with the self esteem boost you gave me!
i like the picture :)
lol! I'm totally in the same boat! I used to do it all the time.(until i got my car and its smarter then me and wont let me lock the doors if the keys are in it!) including locking myself out of my house and having to crawl through the window! I love this picture. your such a nerd!
How embarassing, haha. My car has a digital keypad so I don't have to worry about that, good thing.
bahaha. Love it.
oh man, that sounds like something i would do. and...your hair is so cute. I want it.
Yes, I think this did make Jill pretty pleased as she posted about this on her blog as well-just kidding Jill. :)
It's okay...we sisters can't be perfect ALL the time! :)
Ha, ha that is the third time while I've been with you that something crazy has happened with cars! Let me just update everyone, one day Jenna and I met for preschool and she told me to park in an empty lot that she parks in all the time, well much to my dismay when we went to pick up my car it was NOWHERE to be found! Turns out my car got towed, thanks Jenna, love ya!
jenna you look like you need a vacae to Monterey ca. oh and while your there you can cut my hair. im in need of a hair cut so bad!!! PPPLleaseeee!
Jenna, hi!! I was so excited that I found your blog! I love you. Your family is so cute and you guys look so good. Where are you guys moving to in Idaho? I want to go to lunch with you and we could have the kids play! Its good to see your pics!
You and Dustin are in the same boat. He locked Zak in the car while it was running. He just blogged about it.
Post a Comment