Friday, March 27, 2009

Singing Chicks:


You can't compare my little birds to Bakerella...in my defense I don't spend hours at a time in the kitchen! These little birds however make me smile! My sister commented that they looked like they were singing to us! I hesitate to eat these small creations, they some how all seem to have little personalities! {No I'm not going crazy!} All the "imperfections" give them their own little personality:) One even has a little curl coming down it's face! Oh Joy, the little things that give me satisfaction!

10 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love them and think they turned out beautifuly. Mine wouldn't even be recognizable as a chick.

missy said...

jenna, thanks for the scentsy stuff! hope you love your new home and the move went well!

The McGuire Family said...

THE LITTLE CHICKS ARE SO CUTE. HEY COULD YOU ASK KRISTA TO INVITE ME BACK INTO HER BLOG? I DONT HAVE HER # OR ANYTHING

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERY CUTE!

Mel said...

Jenna! Those are so cute! Post pictures of yours! Ohh Jenna... I sure do miss you here in UT. Hope you're doing well & loving life in ID! It's almost your BIRTHDAY!!!! WAHOO!!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

They turned out SO cute!
I have to make a video on my blog for my business class and I decided to do a demo on how to make these. I hope mine turn out as good as yours did. I will be changing a couple of things though, just to put my own touch on them.

Katie said...

I am coming to rescue you. You need to get out.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Love 'em!!!

Brooke said...

You're so crafty! Now lets get down to brass tacks...When can you do my hair?

Brittney said...

They turned out WAY cute and every bit as cute as the other site (especially where you did multi-colored)!