
Oh and what a tiring feat to pack up a whole house in a matter of days! Naps an the floor actually sounded appealing!
We were excited however for our new lives and living closer to my family! I have had such a blast with my sister and we've really perfected the "perfect cupcake"... delicious!
My little brother got married the week we moved up! Melanie and Jeff make the perfect dream couple! They are beautiful! The the wedding was beautiful the bride was beautiful and groom was beautiful, but the best part of the day was the ceremony! The sealer was amazing, I have never been to a sealing with more tears aside from my own! The sealer had a us laughing, crying all the emotions were present! What a special day for my parents to have ALL of their children minus Chanse (who is on his mission) there at the Temple! CONGRATS TO JEFF AND MEL!


THESE TWO ARE BEST FRIENDS!We also took our semi annual trip to Moab this time being none other then an adventure! Who doesn't love jeeping in the snow? It was a much needed break for our little family! Despite the snow we had a blast!!! If you ever get bored bring a little Flarp along! Flarp=hours of Quality family time!




Gracie Keeping her dog "Charly" warm!







Gracie Keeping her dog "Charly" warm!I really should be doing this as a separate post, My little Gracie had her 4th birthday! So I guess she isn't so little any more! I came to that conclusion when I heard her in my back seat singing Pinks song "Rock Star" (oops I really need to be careful what I listen to) Gracie is one special girl. From day one she has had me wrapped around her finger! Gracie is so in tune with those around her. She is so aware of peoples feeling, and really feels for those suffering around her! I just love this girl!

On to Easter! This is the first year in 6 years I've spent Easter with my family! I was excited to find out none of the traditions had changed and my Aunt even make her cute bunny cake:) We spent Saturday at the park for the annual Easter Egg hunt! The kids were so excited for the Easter Egg hunt, Gracie worked herself up just a little too much, got stage fright and didn't get one egg! Thanks to her "best friend" her cousin Jay he had plenty of eggs to share! It was so cute watching him take care of Gracie! They would do anything for each other! We then headed over to play on the "killer" play ground! Where I about cracked my head open and Matt left with a nearly broken Bloody nose! ( We make quite the couple) Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt over and my Grandmas and had quite the delicious feast!





10 comments:
Don't worry. When you get into your home you will find a lot more things to fill your time. It's not that having kids don't keep you busy, it's just nice to break up the monotony with other projects/adventures. Your in a limbo state and that's always difficult.
Keep working on that backflip and I'll challenge you to a flip-off (wow, I didn't mean it to sound like that) when I come home in July:)...oh and I've been working on my cheerleading jumps on the tramp as well so it's game on girl!!!
Be happy! Love ya!
I meant to say "doesn't" keep you busy. I sounded like a total hick right there.
Haha you had way too much fun with that FLARP! See you in a few weeks!
My little 4 yr old sings the rockstar song too- oops
J dizzle, loved the catch up post. Rob and I had some good laughs, especially of the moab trip! ;) I can't believe gracie is 4! Wow, that is craziness, but she is adorable. Give the family loves for us! We'll be up in May for Cabe and Kelsi's Wedding, itd be fun to get together!
I am really impressed with the backflip. You will get used to all the free time. And plus you get to hang out with me now... watch Bridg fall on his head...you know all that fun stuff!
jenna, thanks for the fabulous hair!!! i freaken love it.
how did you make the forsting look so cute on the cupcakes? whats your secret?
Oh Jenna I'm so glad that you are RELAXING & maybe feeling a little BORED!!!! I seriously don't know anyone that NEEDED to be bored more than YOU!! I love you & miss you & I'm so glad you finally posted something so I could see pictures of your beautiful face!! By the way you looked HOTT @ your brother's wedding! Your outfit turned out FABULOUS!! (You always look hott though... Let's be honest!) Well I love you!
Thanks for making me cry all over again!! It feels like you guys have been gone forever...and yet I know when the kids come in a few weeks, it will be as though you never left!! I can't wait to see them!
Oh Jenna, that picture of Kristin holding onto Gracie for dear life is heart wrenching! I know she misses you guys so much! Hope all is well! You guys look great! Love your hair!
Post a Comment