Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here's that deal!

I've been debating how to do this whole private blog deal! I went to take mine to private and after hours of typing in everyone's emails I found out I had too many names! I didn't know how to pick and choose who could read my blog! So here's what I figured out: First come first serve. Who ever wants to be added email me at jennajoejohnson@yahoo.com or leave your email here(I'll delete it as soon as I add you! You then will be invited to my new blog MattandJennaJohnsonprivate.blogspot.com
SO MUCH EASIER!

39 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

add me! brianallenfam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tbrob@ida.net

Leishman Family said...

jedleishman@msn.com

Amber said...

ambergenta@gmail.com

Brandy Christensen said...

bschris4180@msn.com

The Thueson's said...

Oh you're such a dork! tarathueson@gmail.com

Camille said...

cbsimister@msn.com

ashley said...

i wanna be added! amcgavin@gmail.com

Tara Mortensen said...

beni_girl32@hotmail.com

Kacie said...

I would love to read! kaciehanna@yahoo.com

brittany said...

add me of course!
bmwj@hotmail.com

Andrew and Heather said...

clumzypond@hotmail.com

Dana said...

Hey Jenna,
Don't know if you knew I was reading your blog! My hubby is your husband's cousin, Rick.

I've enjoyed reading and learning about your family! Please add me, surftheworld4@hotmail.com

Are you missing salon life?

Dana

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey I always look at your blog! You are so cute! I would miss checking your blog! So if you want to add me, you can!
Dantz_66@hotmail.com

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

lyndism@gmail.com

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

You better have us in there!
kristindahlquist@hotmail.com

Lindsey Summers said...

add me too! lindsey_jensen@hotmail.com

Amy said...

amyckemp@hotmail.com

~Our Family~ said...

Natasha_js@hotmail.com

Morgan said...

morgancj3@gmail.com

The Fergy Bunch said...

littlefergywife@gmail.com

Kayli said...

man, I don't check your blog for one day and now I'm about to miss out forever, hopefully not!
kaylibb@hotmail.com
by-the-way that dance of Gracie is so funny and cute! Will you be at Grandpas ropin next weekend? I hope you will so we can see ya!

The Sutherland's said...

Jenna, You don't know me but I went to school and was good friends with Matt. I have been enjoying catching up and reading about Matt's beautiful fam. I would love to be added. cherise.sutherland@gmail.com. My blog is jeremyandcherise.blogspot.com

the Virgins said...

jessicahansen50@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

rachel_moncur@hotmail.com... Hope I make the list!!

Lindsay Lowery said...

You don't know me but I have stumbled upon your blog a few times and it's really cute. I would love to be added to your private list. My email is lowelind@yahoo.com

thebellcrew said...

hey miss jenna you better add me!
bellcrew@gmail.com

Burrellblog said...

i hope i'm not too late.
burrellsk@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Me me me! rbncl_webb@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

You know I'm in! :)

lacieinthesky said...

lacieinthesky@gmail.com

Read and Camille King said...

cwods26@hotmail.com i need my hair cut when i come on the 11!!!!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

flammily@live.com

Maria Ison said...

If you don't mind, I'd love to be added. Yup, I'm one of those silent readers but I have known Matt since Middle School. miangel833@hotmail.com

Hutchison said...

shyane21@gmail.com

Jennie B. said...

First come first serve? You are funny Jenna! You must have quite the hot blog and people are just waiting in line to be added! Isn't the 100 limit sooo dumb?

Jill said...

jillelies@comcast.net

See you this weekend!

missy said...

oh jenna please do add me!!!! hope your fam is all well!! good thinking with the private thing missystreiff@hotmail.com

jaclyn anderson said...

jenna I hope you invite me! jaclyn.laura@gmail.com