Hey Jenna, can I make an appointment with you sometime to get my hair cut?! I need a new hairstyle in the worst way and would love it if you could fit me in. Email me your phone number lyndism@gmail.com or call me 435-512-0790.
Yeah! You're back!!!!
Does that mean you will actually start posting again for real? I can't wait to see some pics of the house on here since you never sent me any. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Jenna, can I make an appointment with you sometime to get my hair cut?! I need a new hairstyle in the worst way and would love it if you could fit me in. Email me your phone number lyndism@gmail.com or call me 435-512-0790.
Yeah! You're back!!!!
Does that mean you will actually start posting again for real? I can't wait to see some pics of the house on here since you never sent me any. :)
Post a Comment