It's going to be yet another "Late night" with me my coke and my ipod rocking out while painting! Pretty sure coke is against my new "Healthy Life Style" (I'll be sure to keep that one to myself when I check in with my nutritionist this week!)....
Layla I owe you yet another dollar!
6 comments:
Well she owes you about $500 for our french fry, popcorn, wingers sauce and ranch binge we had!!
Ah Jenna....I should be helping. BUT, I hate painting or any house project for that manner. That's why I'm perfectly content with the way my house looks:):):)\
Your Favorite Sis
and you really don't look like you in that picture for some reason!!
Seriously Tara is RIGHT. I owe you lots o' dollars. Well I haven't really cheated until I found out I wasn't going on the Caribbean CRUISE so I broke down and went to WINGERS of all places with Tara. Sorry Tara but it wasn't THAT great--I felt SICK as a dog afterwards. =( Serves me right! And I don't think diet coke is against the diet--I asked him about it and he said that it just means you have to drink more water. Diet coke has been my crutch the past couple of weeks since I am now addicted to caffeine thanks to these "turbo burn" pills. HA HA HA. Us and our "healthy lifestyles". Anyway, you rock woman!
Oh man i love remodeling, you guys are rockin it! I love before and after pics too, thanks for sharing. It sucks but worth it in the end... nice work!
Cool pic. Coke may be against a "healthy lifestyle" but it sure is good. How've you been? Miss you. :)
Post a Comment