
Ok, I have a confession! I have (HAD) a slight obsessions over the Bachelor! It is the only show I make time to watch, but I've decided it has got to stop! Come on don't bother me with immature women who make us all look bad! First we had a clarinet player...A girl who took her underwear off and gave it to the first British bachelor! (I am convinced she was an actress) Please lets stop this insanity! Really why why why would you go on that show just to make a fool of yourself!?? The best part of my night was Matt trying to wrestle with me! (mmmm)
4 comments:
Jenna
Yeah, I have to confess too that Jordan and I have had sneak peaks of the Bachelor, but also mutually decided after seeing the previews for the upcoming season to "shut that door"! It seems like the drama and the dirt is getting worse and worse, which unfortunately is what boosts the ratings. We stickin' with the classics, Seinfeld and Little House on the Prairie!! :-)
jenna! my long lost love! it's traci miller.. prego girl from dallas roberts! how are you? is gracie still single? daxon hasn't forgot about her! i can't believe you had another one! so cute! a boy and a girl.. perfect. i still just have dax and will probably add to our family in a year or so. I MISS OUR PREGO DAYS. well.. kinda! heheheahaha
Jenna,
This is Traci's sister. Your wee ones are beautiful! Your family is so darn cute. I am glad you are all doing so well.
Help me convince Traci to move back. I hate her living so far away!
You and me are on the same wave length. I was just thinking today about my once-upon-a-Bachelor days. I guess it was sort of my guilty pleasure but it's just gotten so dirty. It use to seem more like a fairytale sort of show. Gone are those days!
I am happy to report that it is a thing of the past. I am officially free of the Bachelor-bug. Actually, I am totally free of the tv-bug these days. I can't even tell you the last time I turned on the tv. The whole blog thing has filled that void :)
Post a Comment