




Emery before she liked the pool!
Emery after she liked the pool! (She looks exactly like Braun here!)
We were trying to make them kiss here! Emery's face tells all!
Bestest Friends! Don't mind how white and pasty I am!





Emery after she liked the pool! (She looks exactly like Braun here!)
We were trying to make them kiss here! Emery's face tells all!
Bestest Friends! Don't mind how white and pasty I am!
4 comments:
and don't mind my ZITS either!!! haha! That really was fun.. Can't wait to see what you plan for next week!
oops.. that was supposed to go under my THUESONS name!
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to for Ella to meet them. She loves making new friends.
Call me and we can sched a time for Ry to come play with Gracie. Rylan really likes her too. Tony and I will be out of town this Wed. so this week won't work, but maybe next week. By the way that pool looks like so much fun where is it????
Post a Comment