
Hey everyone I've decided to go Private! So please send me your emails so you can keep looking at my blog! I have to say I have mixed emotions about this, because I hate when other people go private (I'm a blog stalker!) So you little mice out there that never leave comments please do!! I would love you to still be able to look at our blog!
9 comments:
ok, so I am with you. I have thought about going private too. Because when Mr. Muthu age 35 left some weird comment on one of my posts it sorta feaked me out. Better add me to your list though.
add us!!!!!!!!!!!! wesandavery@yahoo.com
Hey Jenna
I actually figured out a way you can track who is checking out your blog(Site Meter) and I've found quite a few "strangers", so I too am contemplating the whole "private" thing. Good call!
Oh, oops...my email is kristindahlquist@hotmail.com
Hey Jenna,
Add me to your list will you please, I love looking at your blog! You have my email...
I hope since I've left you comments before I'm on your list, but if not add me! You have my email, right? By the way, love the Pottery Barn rip-off! So cute!
Count us in.... sidninielson@yahoo.com
:) Your lil family is so adorable!
my email is genevievecurtis@gmail.com if your still going private. i've thought about going private too...
Hey Jenna, dont forget to add me. I love checking your blog! Your family is adorable.
danielle12@hotmail.com
Post a Comment