Thursday, April 24, 2008


8 comments:

The McGuire Family said...

when you get married your family becomes one. but you know when you have a family like mine there is ALWAYS DRAMA hahaha

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Jenna
There is no doubt about it...you become ONE with both families. Unfortunately not everyone feels the same way and it makes me so sad. I am SO incredibly blessed to have been married into Jordan's family. They are so amazing! I'm still trying to figure out the whole "family order" in your scenario...I admit I'm still a little confused (with all the sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws business!), but nonetheless family is family, no matter what. My brother in law is graduating too and everybody and anybody from family to friends is invited to all of the festivities!

ashley said...

Jenna-
I think that the family all becomes one...but not everyone would agree with me. My family treats my hubby as their own, and most of the time his family does the same for me....I would be livid if I was treated as a tag along as well. In Laws are never easy. Good Luck!

JLynn said...

jenna let's not get lost again. :) here's my email addy and just erase this comment once you add me to view your blog just in case. thanks here it is. nobull_curtjen@comcast.net
i think that when two people get married they should strive to be one in all things. In a PERFECT world for ME...I'd have a family that was ONE in all aspects. :)

Sidni Nielson said...

More the merrier! You would think you would want all the support you can get with a crazy world we live in. After all FAMILES ARE FOREVER. And arn't we "All" family ... Sister Johnson. :) hee hee

Charayne said...

HMPH! That is so rude. Trust me I know how it feels. I think that you become one. DUH! Plus what happened to "the more the merrier!"
Good luck. I think our family is finally getting there which is nice, because it is fun to have everyone party. Good Luck!

Charayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do they read your blog???

It is sad they can't all celebrate together. Life gets tricky when it involves multiple families but hopefully everyone can be excepting as our family...hehe.

Kimri