Friday, April 25, 2008

Pottery Barn Smottery Barn!

I have always love pottery barn, but unfortunately will not spend my money there! I found a imitation quilt for Gracie's room on this fabulous website that rips off pottery barn! To my delight I bought the imitation for 40 bucks! Yeah that's right 40 bucks! I took both pictures off each website to show you how much they really look alike!

Unfortunately Boston color doesn't take time to decorate the room, so Pottery barns looks way cuter!

6 comments:

Charayne said...

Totally cute. What's the webstie??? You can definately see how similar they are. DARLING!!! p.s. don't forget to add me to visit your new private blog. last night was fun. should i post the pics and say that tony has a cousin named quazi moto?

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey Jenna, this is Annalee (Kunz) I just wanted to say hey and that your kiddos are so stinking cute. I love your blog, Itoo have been private but recently took it off, I wanted to meet some new people so I might go private again, we'll see! Anyway, good to see you and your family in the blogger world! And...good luck with Deal or No Deal...that would be sweet!

Unknown said...

Jenna,
Hey its Holly(Howard)Munns and I wanted to see if you had a website for the place you actually ordered Gracie's bedspread from. I also love Pottery Barn but can't afford it either! Your little family is so cute and its fun to read about your life.

Brian and Krista said...

LOL! Sorry! I got busy or something... I'll do better and post more stuff!

LisaK said...

Hi, I came across your blog by clicking next on my friends Blog and saw your post about the Boston Color items. Can you share their website?? I have done a search but can't seem to find it. Thanks so much!! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love pottery barn, but won't do it either. What's the website?