Thursday, April 10, 2008

Looking back!

Yesterday was Gracie's 3rd birthday! Yes...3rd birthday! Where has the time gone!? I had tears in my eyes all day thinking of how my cute little Gracie was growing up! She brings so much joy to Matt and I, we couldn't imagine our lives with out her! From day one we knew what an amazing spirit she really is!
Today Gracie and I got back home from a week long Trip to Oregon! It was a long drive and I did a lot of thinking! One being when I'll have my next baby! (I know I'm very crazy even thinking about that!) When I get home I'm instantly greeted my my sweet little Easton, who always had a huge smile on his face! I've really never met such a happy little boy! Nothing can make his smile leave his face! I'm beginning to think maybe just maybe I'm ready for another baby! (I seriously want a family of 12!) So I begin going through old photo's tonight of when Gracie was born and then when Easton was born, and I came across one that put all my thoughts back into perspective!
(This would be a picc line, much better than having a new I.V put in every 4 days! I looked like I did drugs!)
I'm sorry to show such a disturbing picture, but how could I forget so quickly how my pregnancy's are! At 5 months along with Gracie, I went back to school...many many rumors were flying the I was anorexic because I got so skinny and I looked obviously pretty horrible! HAHA! So hopefully posting this photo will remind me how dumb of an idea getting pregnant really is! I think I need to start a "stop Jenna from getting pregnant!" support group!

4 comments:

Kyle and Michelle said...

K that looks bad. but yes we need to do lunch again. I can't wait until Brayden is older and then he can actually play with your and tara's kids. and we can do play dates all the time. but seriously let me know when you want to get together again!

JLynn said...

jenna! thanks for saying HI! you are too sweet! i'm so happy you have a blog now! i've had my blog for over 2 years now and i printed it into a book! it's so awesome, like a journal! i'll have to check out your bizness website! congrats on that! you are so great with hair! your kiddos are just adorable as ever! i saw on one of your posts nicole had a baby boy! congrats to her and her fam!! i had been wondering about her! tell her i say hi and to get a blog! ;) oh, and for sure we'll have to make a trip to visit id/ut sometime and we'll meet up! how fuN!

Sidni Nielson said...

More the marrier I say.... Then it hits you, you have three screaming kids and you haven't showered all day and your hubbie will be home any minute...... a little slice of heaven... They are totally worth all suffering us, mommas, have to go through. I get super sick to! no fun.

Brittney said...

Oh, I cringed when I saw this picture because it took me back to when you were so sick. I was so worried about you!