Jenna! Good to hear from you! What a cute family you have. So fun. It'll be nice to catch up and see how you're doing. Darling kiddos!
Oh no.. haha! Its Okay Jenna, I like box cars too!
Oh and by the way, the business cards and logo look AWESOME!!
I think I have you beat. I drive a minivan!!! Try going out to the parking lot to find a van... almost impossible! I think your new car is kind of cute.
Did Matt really buy this? I'm sorry! :) Is it 5 passenger or 7? Still beats a minivan...barely!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jenna! Good to hear from you! What a cute family you have. So fun. It'll be nice to catch up and see how you're doing. Darling kiddos!
Oh no.. haha! Its Okay Jenna, I like box cars too!
Oh and by the way, the business cards and logo look AWESOME!!
I think I have you beat. I drive a minivan!!! Try going out to the parking lot to find a van... almost impossible! I think your new car is kind of cute.
Did Matt really buy this? I'm sorry! :) Is it 5 passenger or 7? Still beats a minivan...barely!
Post a Comment