I was looking on my friend Nicoles blog and was super excited to see a picture of us from when they came to visit us in September! It would be my dream to live by them one day, they are the most amazing people! I had to show the picture because it shows Matts true personality! For some reason he thinks its funny to do this in all pictures!
INTRODUCING MY CRAZY HUBBY MATT:
INTRODUCING MY CRAZY HUBBY MATT:
2 comments:
cute bed, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY-yeehaw, yummy cookie crumbler, and cute friends. :) that is something the denver metro area strongly lacks....great fro yo and unique ice cream shops. all i got is DQ and cold stone. don't hear me wrong, i'm not complaining though, they both get my money! :) tell nicole to add me to her blog so i can see her cute family! :) thanks! and I still can't see your bizness website!!!
Cute pic...could do me a favor and ask Nicole to ADD ME to her blog! I tried to email her and it wouldnt work! I was pumped to see she has one! I wanna see her baby! ranandanntaylor@msn.com
Post a Comment