{KRISTIN} I never knew there were people like you on this earth! I know you would disagree but you are the most amazing person and the biggest example to me! You have not only been a great friend but such a great mentor! I was having a bad day today and sure enough you were over to make sure I was ok! You make me want to just BE BETTER! I am so grateful we moved across the street and got to know you Jordan, and Charly better!
{Donna Skopitch}(sp) Donna I know you spy on my blog once in a while so this is for you! For all of the Trials you have in your life you are super woman! You have the most positive attitude! For what you and your family are going through and have yet to go through you never seem to get down and you always are serving others! {For example} Donna was sick so Kristin made dinner and I made dessert for the family! The very next day Donna shows up to say thankyou with a loaf of the most delicious homemade bread, cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies! Thank you Donna for being who you are!

(KRISTIN I STOLE THIS FROM YOUR BLOG!)
{Matt} Today I had one of my "Jenna" days! I just go go go and then on any random day I just break down, and today happened to be that day! Matt works so hard, but yet he took the kids and gave me my time! Matt knows how to be patient, understanding...I can go on and on! I could of not found a better fit for me especially when I have my "Jenna" moments! Matt Thank you for working so hard, you are the best dad and most of all you are the most amazing husband! I love you!
Thank you all for making me want to be a better person!

I WALKED OUTSIDE TO CHECK ON THE KIDS AND THIS WAS WHAT MATT WAS DOING!
GRACIE THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER!
GRACIE THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER!
5 comments:
What about ME??? :) I was sure I have made the greatest impression on your life-just kidding. Sorry you had such a lousy day. Hopefully tomorrow is a better one! luv ya!
p.s. Matt is an awesome dad!
And I forgot my fourth & most important person that I am grateful for...my sister Kimri.
What an amazing person. She inspires me daily to be a better person & without her I don't know where I would be.
Just thinking about her brings a smile to my face. And did I mention how beautiful she is. As a matter of fact if we have a girl next her name will be Kimri.
I love you Kimri!!!!
Jenna
oh Jenna I'm glad you did this today! You should keep doing it whenever you get a min on sundays! It has been a lot of fun! Keep updating! I love to see all your pics!
Mel
ok I totally love the picture of Matt on the PINK big wheel. Funny. That should improve your day. We all have bad days, you seem to handle it so well though. :)
Those are some great people Jenna! I just love Donna to death and think she is truly amazing and Kristin is just so happy ALL the time.
Post a Comment