Matt, I can't believe I came across your page. I have heard your two kids are cute and your wife is beautiful, and now I've seen for myself. I hope life is great and dandy. We should double sometime. Scott and I have been married now for 4 years ( I feel like an old married broad so I need to get out and have fun).
5 comments:
I'm totally jeolous! Have fun!
Wish I was going with you guys. Hope you have a great time!
Matt, I can't believe I came across your page. I have heard your two kids are cute and your wife is beautiful, and now I've seen for myself. I hope life is great and dandy. We should double sometime. Scott and I have been married now for 4 years ( I feel like an old married broad so I need to get out and have fun).
Have a good one.
Chelsey Stallings (wall)
I'm waiting for the update...
still waiting! :)
Post a Comment