Thursday, May 22, 2008

LAKE POWELL!

This is for my sister Brittney who keeps bugging to post about Lake Powell! Unfortunately when you get home from vacation you have so much to catch up on you don't have time! Here is one picture to sum up the trip! We had a blast and I'll post more later!

4 comments:

Charayne said...

WOW! That does look like fun!!! You had better post some more pics...since you like it when everyone else posts a lot. It looks like your kids had fun while you were gone. :) Kimri took GOOD care of them....cake for breakfast, popsicles for lunch and cotton candy for dinner. Was it warm in Powell???

Mel said...

WELCOME BACK YOU BRAT! I'm so jealous! I LOVE Lake Powell! Was it bloody hot down there or not so bad yet? Well I'm so glad you had a good time and I hope to hear from you soon! I hope life is going well!
Mel

traci miller said...

jenna you're adorable, i really wish we still lived around eachother so we could play! and get prego together again! always a good time. your blog is fun to read, keep em coming!

Brittney said...

Ahhh...so Sweet!