Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Orphan Child!

My days usually consist of me chasing Gracie around our neighborhood with merely her underwear on! I beg and plead for her to keep her pants on but she is simply "TOO HOT!" Tonight I got home from our ward "girls night out" to find little orphan Gracie not only in Eastons pants but put on backwards! She somehow manage to put matts socks on upside down, or backwards?? Not only does she have a helmet hair cut {she's cut it herself twice now!} But now she has to dress dorky too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jenna! Gracie doesn't even look like herself. Not in the least bit! That is so funny that she has cut her hair twice. I would kill Emery!! How have you taught her that she doesn't do that anymore?? I am scared for that day!!

Charayne said...

Who's kid is that???? It is so NICE of you to take in a needy orphan. You are a SAINT!!!! (Actually I think that she is darling and funny too...and you can just show all of her future boyfriends the DORKY pictures!!!!--PAYBACK!)

Brittney said...

oh she is the cutest little dork...ever! I actually think her hair is cute! So, looks like Matt takes great care of them while you are away, huh?

jaclyn anderson said...

She is still so cute Jenna...orphan look and all! :)