Last week I got a call to come do the makeup for a music video, by an up and coming artist Joshua James! He truly was amazing and so inspiring! I feel in love with his music the second I heard him sing! It was such a fun, but nerve racking day! Here is the only 2 photos I got of our work. My camera was dead so this was taken on my camera phone...there for it didn't do the pictures justice!

4 comments:
Nice make-up job. I can't get over how cute you are. I love the new header you put up. and seriously... Lake Powell ahhhh I am so jelious. Looks like lots of fun!!!
Ok, so come do my make-up (and hair for that matter!) You are so darling and very talented! I love the new look your blog has. Call me and we'll have some fun! (with the kids)
Pretty Makeup.
So guess what...they got another offer on the house. I think we'll be in a bidding war for the next couple of days. It stinks! That house is ours. HeHe. I'm not going to post anything until it is done w/ because I don't want to Jinx anything.
i love the new header- so cute! your kids are adorable :)
Post a Comment