Sunday, June 8, 2008

BLOCK FEET, COKE, YADDA YADDA YADDA!

I have been told numerous times I was slacking on my blog! I don't know if it's in the air but I have not felt a desire to share what is going on in my life! But here I am and I have to admit I really am not in the mood! :)

Last week I made a quick hair trip to Idaho, time to fit in a few of my favorite clients! I only had 24 hours to fit everyone in, so I only took Gracie with me! It was so much fun to have mommy and Gracie time! Moments like these make me love being a mom! One of her best friends in Idaho is Gracie Hope! I grew up next door to the Hopes and now we have kids that love each other! Gracie and Gracie love that they share the same name! While they were enjoying time together playing the piano, I sat back and laughed at their feet! Notice Gracie Johnson has the BLOCK feet! One day she'll hate her dad for that one!Upon our return from Idaho, Gracie and I couldn't find Matt and Easton anywhere! After 10 minutes of searching we heard Matt talking in our neighbors backyard! Our neighbor "Grandma Vicky" loves spoiling the kids with treats but that night Easton got something extra special: his very first coke! I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't let my kids drink that, besides "one coke won't hurt" right?

BABY RILEY!

We were so excited to meet our very first nephew on the Johnson side! Lyndsay had Riley Tuesday around 4 o'clock! We were so grateful that everything went great and that they FINALLY got to bring a baby home! It was a day of mixed emotions, after losing baby Kevin but they are so happy to have such a beautiful baby boy!
CONGRATS KEVIN AND LYNDSAY! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Charayne said...

So cute! It almost makes me baby hungry! Congratulations and welcome to the world little one!