Sunday, June 8, 2008

NO NAME TITLE!

This would be a yadda yadda moment for me! I was driving down the rode the other day, with some friends following close behind! I noticed flashing coming from their car, so I called to asked "what the heck?" Little did I know they were laughing at and taking pictures of my mighty mouse of a ride!
Dear Kayli and Jill,
It's not what's on the outside! It's who's on the inside that counts!

9 comments:

greenwoodfamily said...

I miss you maybe you should come take a trip to St.George!!

Brian and Krista said...

This picture is hot! lol. I think your car is cute. I think I saw you when you were up! Why didn't you call! I can't believe Easton hasn't had pop yet, your such a good mom.. thats all Hadlie ever wants. Sad! So I didn't know Hopes had a daughter after JC? or is she a grandkid? Thants kinda crazy!

Jill said...

HAHAHA! How fun would life be without great people to laugh at... I mean with! You know we love you!

Charayne said...

Totally funny! That's why I keep you around...for entertainment! That picture could almost be on a calander. Giggle.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

HaHa! I'd say that shot is worthy of advertisement! Hey, I see the Scion as the next Porsche Carrera of the future!

Annalee Taylor said...

That car totally fits you! I love it.

jaclyn anderson said...

I don't know what you are talking about Jenna, Scion's are so awesome! :) Seriously you totally fit!

Kayli said...

I know this comment is a little late, but I love the pic! I think the photographer did an amazing job! And I love your car!

Brittney said...

Every time I see a Scion here, I think of you. It actually is growing on me!