This week has been a week of shear randomness! Let me explain:
Last month I was interviewing with a few radio groups. This would be one of my spur of the moment, but brilliant ideas! After getting offered a job I decided a "Full Time" career simply is not for me! I love being a stay at home mom, but hey sometimes I'd like to feel "Important!" {Ok so I put that on the back burner, or so I thought!}Last Friday I got a call from one of the Radio Groups I had interviewed with, they wanted to meet with me and talk a few things out to say the least! So I thought "Hey why not!" I met with the General Manager and told her I only wanted to work part time {which quite frankly, they don't hire part time employees!} It went great and all I can say is I'm going for round two! WAHOO! Who knows how this will pan out, but I would absolutely love this job opportunity! It seriously would be the most amazing, excited yet stressful job to have!
Ok Randomness number two! I was talking to a client today who takes in a Basque {over in Spain} student every summer! She mentioned that they were still looking for people to host these students! I jumped right on that...All I had to do was ask Matt! It would be the most amazing thing to show someone what our country is all about! So if this Job doesn't pan out, We are going to be a host family for a student from the Basque country for a month! AHHH...I hope this all works out!
8 comments:
wow...that is random! good luck with the job tho it sounds like sooo much fun! i don't mind at all that you told people about my blog...adoption is a GREAT thing and the more people know about it the better.
Your brave! I think more of us SAHM need to go out there and follow dreams...in reason! I think you would be halarious as a radio host. Anyway, that would be fun to take your babes pics when you come down. I charge $75 and that would be for all your kids and if you wanted to do family pics too. We would do it in one session. It includes a CD with proofs and I can do prints for you or you can order them with someone else too if you want, I give a price list with the CD. I hope this makes sence!
Jenna you are crazy but you are so awesome! That is totally random but what a cool experience that would be. You guys would be the best host family too!
Holy Moly that is RANDOM! I think it would be totally cool and it would fit into your fun, exciting (yet random) but totally awesome life! Good Luck! You will have to let me know. By the way if you don't come and pick up Gracie's ugly baby I am going to have to make a post about a missing baby on my blog. :) You are darling Jenna!
That is so cool Jenna! You'll have to keep everyone updated on it and also I hope you get the job! Let me know what she says! Did you do the cookie thing?? GOOD LUCK!!
Hey Jenna,
I haven't talked to you forever. I found your blog and I just started one so I thought it'd be a great way to keep in touch. Come visit my blog vinceandbrittk.blogspot.com
Brittany Kaaiakamanu
Holy freak girl! So the job would totally be fun, does it compete with your hubby's station? How does that work? Anyway so the Basque thing is so random! I toally studied them in a bunch of my classes. We'll chat further on the subject. Lata!
Sooo....that is crazy! Have you decided what you are going to do yet??? That would be fun to have someone for the summer! I'll have to look into something like that next summer when were not in the middle of moving.
Post a Comment