Saturday, June 28, 2008

Memories!

This is for everyone who is from Rexburg! My best friend Hailey went out to the spillway tonight and this is what she found: JENNA POWELL! This is what I did for a dance I went to! ONLY IN IDAHO!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Jenner Benner, that's graphiti you little rebel.

Annalee Taylor said...

LOL! I totally know where that is too...good ol' spill way. Lots of good memories there!*(and a few bad ones!)

ashley said...

only in idaho is right! gotta love the spillway.

Holly said...

Hey Jenna- Great to hear from you. A while ago you posted that you found Gracie's bedding at Boston Color for half the price that Pottery Barn wanted. Do you have a website for Boston Color. After looking into making my own baby bedding I am re-considering!

Charayne said...

Only in Idaho! That's so cool to see your name there. You spelled it wrong though it supposed to be J-e-n-n-i-c-a! You always have so much fun. One day I will come on an adventure with you.

Brittney said...

check out the name behind yours...it's mine...Rock on Rexburg!

Anonymous said...

I freakin love it, lets all have a reunion there. Oh wait memeber when we took matt up there and we thought it'd be sweet, and he was like "you guys are wierdos." haha, guess ya just have to be from rexi!