Monday, June 30, 2008

Long, Last June??

I looked at my calender yesterday and I could swear it was June first! Where has this month gone?? I have mixed emotions with dear June being over! I am full of excitement to start my favorite month of July! With the BBQ's, campouts, rodeos July is by far the best month of the year! I am also full of...I dunno disappointment?? To know we are going into my favorite month and I have done nothing to prepare for it! I did however make the cutest shirts for Gracie and our neighbor Charly to wear on the fourth! I'll post those later!
Today I'm posting some pictures taken in the fabulous month of June!
2 trips to Idaho where Gracie and Easton discovered how fun it is to suck on your toes!
A Baby shower for 4 yes 4 girls in our ward, who had all had babies within a week of each other! It is so weird to think that if I was still pregnant I would of been one of them!! Ayden and Easton were in a fight over this car!

Lots of swimming!
A trip to the Mall with my cousin Jill to get our girls ears pierced...after they rode the carousal! BOTH OF THEM WERE BRAVE LITTLE GIRLS WITH NO TEARS!

Coming up stairs to find both my kids AWAKE, eating chocolate chips, watching cartoons, on my bed REALLY early in the morning!

GRACIE AND I GETTING RAD POLISH ON OUR TOES! TARA HAS THIS NEW SYSTEM, OUR TOES WILL LIKE THAT FOR 6 MORE WEEKS BABY!




8 comments:

Charayne said...

I KNOW!!!! Where has the month gone? Now the year is half over!!! Ahhhh!!! Oh well, now we just have to live it up huh? Darling pics and cute kids.

Jill said...

Are those seriously yours and Gracie's feet? You almost have the same size! HAHAHA! I want those done to mine, I love glitter toes!

Brittney said...

We'll have to get Gracie, Easton, and Carter together for a toe sucking party. While I can still get my toes to my mouth, I choose not to.:) It must be a talent that runs in the family.

Anonymous said...

Hey so where'd ya get those sweet shades in your pic on top? I totally almost got some like them at this vintage store in Oregon last week! They totally rock!

Rachel and Michael said...

I love all your fun pictures! Maybe I can come get a pedicure with you guys some time...=)
So, I'm curious if you got the job at the radio station (what would you be doing) or are you going to host a Basque student?
By the way, the paint job in the living room is nice!

Kim said...

It has been a crazy month. You must come & visit. We close on our house next Monday & I need lots of help!!!!

Sidni Nielson said...

no need to buy binki's when you have toes to do the job! That is too cute!

Jess said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to do pedicures with Whitney someday!