skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAIR SCHEDULE!
I WILL BE DOING HAIR IN IDAHO ON MONDAY 21st Till WEDNESDAY 23rd! I found a place I can work out of! I only have room for a few more people! If you'd like an appointment email me @ jennapowell22@hotmail.com {I'll do everything I can to squeeze everyone in}
5 comments:
Hey chicka!! Thanks again for making me beautiful! You're great.
where do you do hair at in utah?
You totally should of told me you were looking at a place to do hair when you come up! I could of got you the hook up! Where are you doing it?! So are you going to be totally busy or do you have time to squeeze me in for lunch or something?!
You can totally come into the salon and do it. It would be just a day rent kind of thing. I'll talk to Crissy today and make sure. When are you planning on being here? Whens your first and last appointment? Just so I can make sure there will be a spot open for you. I know monday you can use mine, well and even tuesday, I don't start until 4. But wednesday I'll be there all day. But nobody ever works on the same days. So I'll find out and let you know!
Any more openings for Wednesday? Call me!
Post a Comment