Those pics are so cute, especially with the straw up eastons nose. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Where were you for the 4th. I'm guessing not in Idaho since noone has a pool there.Love the pic of Easton with the straw! :)
Looks like you all had fun. It makes me feel good too because I haven't posted pics from the 4th either! We should get together soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those pics are so cute, especially with the straw up eastons nose. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Where were you for the 4th. I'm guessing not in Idaho since noone has a pool there.
Love the pic of Easton with the straw! :)
Looks like you all had fun. It makes me feel good too because I haven't posted pics from the 4th either! We should get together soon.
Post a Comment