Saturday, July 26, 2008

FLASH BACK FRIDAY...ONE DAY LATE!

COTTON BOWL!
{Pictures taken off Brittany's blog...everyone thought me and Lyndsay were twins!}
Matts dad ran the Cotton Bowl events up until Last year! Every year a group would go down to Dallas and help things go smoothly! This was my first year going in Jan 06' ! We had left Gracie at home with my mom! I absolutely loved this trip, and meeting all the new bands! I tell you those southern schools know how to ROCK it!

WASHINGTON!
We had some great memories living in Washington! Obviously looking at the pictures I didn't do a great job keeping up our yard or on Gracies appearances! {look how chubby she is!} We loved going to Seattle to The Market! Our dream was to have everyone load up My sisters family and our family in our sweet Caddy and drive it to Seattle! It never happened but it makes for a good laugh!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Jenna, that picture's just creepy!...she DOES look like Charly! I still say Charly has her beat as far as "chubbies" go!

Kim said...

Ah the caddie. How I wish you still had that. Unfortunatly it would no longer fit us all with both our additions but it was a beauty.

Since you are getting a new car..remember it needs to seat 8 or wait, 9 just in case:)