Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DEAR TARA!

I woke up this morning to find this: Good luck getting your dog back, Gracie insist he is "HER" dog and won't put poor Diesel down! REALLY: She threw up all over him, because she didn't want to put him down when she was sick! {don't worry Tara I gave him a bath} He makes for a great babysitter!
{Notice Diesel winking at the camera, I really have the photog touch!}

1 comment:

The Thueson's said...

OMG!!! Jenna, you are such a dork!! That
Is so funny. I surely hope Diesel is being nice to her! Brauj is trying to talk me into going with him for the next 2 1/2 weeks!!! So u might get to see him a lot more!! ;) Oh I love that u caught Diesel winking too. He is just so photogenic. (NOT!!!)

Jenna you are awesome!!! Thanks again for watching them!!!