Apparently my last post came across a bit oh I dunno...Dramatic! Curl up and die is harsh but hey when it's 2 in the morning nothing sounds nicer! As for being anxious...that is just something I deal with from time to time! Thank you for all the sincere comments and phone calls but that blog was simply to say I'm not going to blog until I get my house organized and I tie up a few loose ends!
As for talking about comparing our selfs to others...yes I do that But I was posting that in reference for a few of my friends! I'm glad to announce I am almost back to normal life so yes I'll be back sooN!
Autoimmune diseases
1 week ago
3 comments:
I'm glad your back & I love the new look.
Did you pay someone to do your title??? If so, I must get her name. She must be very talented.
Love your new header. Did you do it or was it Kim? I have been so frustrated. I went and bought the new PhotoShop but can't figure the dumb thing out for the life of me. I am going to have to get a tutorial from Kim when I come home. I hate it when my little brother's and sister's are smarter than me! :)
I'm glad you're back! I just think that you are darling and we all feel that way sometimes. :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment