Monday, August 25, 2008

"ABC" GIVE AWAY!

I Had such a great response regarding my alphabet letters I made for my refrigerator I decided to do an "ALPHABET GIVEAWAY!" {I will custom make them to match your home!} Here are the rules: I want to hear your funniest {embarrassing works!} memory! I love to laugh so...whoever can make me laugh the hardest wins! The deadline will be next Tuesday the 2nd! {ONLY ONE WEEK!}
May the Best Laugh win!!!
{Oh and if the memory involves me...extra bonus:)}

7 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

You already know my most embarrassing moment (my Halloween naked story), so I don't think it will make you laugh that hard the second time. Dang!...That's okay, my tacky Fisher Price letter magnets go great with my filthy sick tile, don't you think?! :-)

Kim said...

So I'm not sure how excited that I am for everyone to read this but it is a WINNNER!!!!

In college me & some of my friends decided that we'd go to Vegas for Spring Break. The day before we were to go I was trying on different outfits/swim suits, ect. I put on my swim suit & pulled out a pair of swimming shorts & realized I had purchased them WAY to big. They were so big that I hollered to Camille (my roomate) that we both could fit. So being the genious's that we were we both squished into these shorts.

Well they were very tight & the only way that we could walk was if I carried her as we walked...we just had to show the others how hilarious we were. So we're hollering for everyone to come check it out & I'm walking/carrying Camille to where everyone else was. As we were walking we passed a full length mirror & burst out laughing. ONLY 1 PROBLEM-when Kimri Laughs, she pees. So I quickly realize I'm going to wet my pants & I can't cross my legs so I'm yelling at Camille to get out. She's stuck...we fall over as she's kicking & clawing to get out. It didn't work. I peed on her.

To top it all off everyone finally came to check it out after all the craziness & one of my roomates was ready with camera.]

I'd like to see someone top this one. The only way to have made it better was if it was Jenna I peed on.

The McGuire Family said...

SOOOOO MANY WHERE TO START....Jenna Hailey and I were in Logan for her brothers wedding dinner. we decided that we would take drive up the canyon. on our way up we saw duck on the side of the road SO we thought that it would be SOOOOOO FUNNY if we hit it. we tried FOREVER to hit the freakin duck and we couldnt. i dont remember why but i was leaning out the window and they swirved to try and hit the duck and i fell inside the car we were all laughing so hard that i pee'd my pants and they were a kahki color, i believe i was sitting on haileys lap or right next to her. OH MY GOSH we had to pull over a take a picture i dont know why we had to take a picture but we did. i now live in logan and every time i go down the canyon road i laugh to my self about us trying to hit the duck. there are many more that i could tell :) jenna i miss you and hope avah and i can come see you guys soon!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Jenna!!! I am sooo glad to have been founded by you!!! what a small world about your brother in law? I can't think of who he is now, but I'm still in shock that we are back in touch. I'm even more excited you are in the utah area and not washington, because I do visit utah more than washington, so chance are I will be seeing you again. oh man, a lot to catch up on, and you have 2 kids!! soo cute too! Have you ever heard from shy? I saw Kenzi about a month ago...well we will have to really catch up sometime soon..
p.s. you look great, what a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Jenna - How are you? You and your little family are SO cute! you have cute kids for sure! I hope everything is going really good for you!

The McGuire Family said...

jenna i found out that i will have Friday September 12th off. i was thinking about maybe coming down thursday and staying at my Aunt Diane's house(still have to check with her)anyways let me know if you are busy that day of if you think we could get together :)

JLynn said...

Jenna, I don't think I have any funny stories of you. I really don't think I have any funny stories... I can barely remember, one time when we were roommates you went horseback riding on your Grandpa's horses (is he the one who passed? so sorry you lost your Grandpa. so glad you have so many wonderful memories of him to last til you meet again.) Back to what I barely remember- when you came back from horse back riding, I think you were wearing White jeans and NO underwear! I think you said your jeans ripped, maybe not. Like I said, I barely remember... but I was like, "EwwW! No underwear?!!". That's when I found out you preferred going commando. I don't think this little tidbit of a story is worth winning your cute magnets, but if you do, I'd be so grateful for them.