I guess no more making fun of minivan mom's now, huh?
way to go, Jenna!! You are a Mini-VAN MOM now!!! Woohooo! :) Congrats on your new ride! :)
All I can say is.. Oh Jenna....
lol! I mini van Jenna?! I never dreamed you of all people would get a mini van! lol!
You were supposed to get an 8 seater so we all could go together. I bet the extra room will be great & the gas mileage much cheaper.
I love it Jenna! Now I don't feel so bad driving ours around! Maybe I can get used to idea of it now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I guess no more making fun of minivan mom's now, huh?
way to go, Jenna!! You are a Mini-VAN MOM now!!! Woohooo! :) Congrats on your new ride! :)
All I can say is.. Oh Jenna....
lol! I mini van Jenna?! I never dreamed you of all people would get a mini van! lol!
You were supposed to get an 8 seater so we all could go together. I bet the extra room will be great & the gas mileage much cheaper.
I love it Jenna! Now I don't feel so bad driving ours around! Maybe I can get used to idea of it now.
Post a Comment