SO after 19 LONG days...and many many hours of intense organizing and cleaning I am back!
These past few weeks have been so great! I have been such quality time with my little family! Preparing Gracie to go to preschool has been so fun for Matt and I! Our little children truly are spirits straight from our Heavenly Father! How Grateful I am to be the one to prepare them to be valiant members of this church! {Grateful but oh so scared!}
Now enough with the "suga" talk. Here is a few pictures from our many adventures we've had the past few weeks! IT WAS FULL OF MANY FIRST...
EASTONS FIRST KISS!







1 comment:
Jenna! Cute Cute blog!! I thought I would check yours out off Kristin's list. Although, I've noticed that little Charly gets around. Jordan needs to have a sit down with his baby girl...So cute of her and Easton though!
Post a Comment