Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ZOO CREW!

My mom has been down here since Sunday to help me clean my carpets, and watch the kids while I went to MORE hair classes! My mom is truly inspired when it comes to my family! I was praying I could find a way to get things done and have someone to watch the kids! My mom calling and offering her services could not of come at a better time! I am so Grateful to have her in my life! Today was a fun day of going to the zoo and a little bit of shopping!



9 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

That's it Jenna, it's payback time!!! I don't hate that one of just me as much as I hate the one of me in our group jumping photo. I look like I may just have a few physical/mental impairments.
By the way, it was fun to see those pics of you guys at the zoo! I told Jordan last night, "It's been a quiet day around here without Jenna!"...I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself! I'm so glad you've had such a great time with your mom! I love her!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

...However, that picture is worth it JUST to see the guys!! They are hilarious!!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

EWWWW!...and where did my feet disappear to in that picture? I look like I melting and my arms look like I gained twenty pounds of Relief Society flab!!

Mel said...

Ya Jenna! I'm glad you're back to the blogging world! I missed you! HaHa! You and your mom look so much alike! You're both just beautiful! Can't wait to see you! I only have 1O days left! YA!! :)

Brittney said...

Your mom is pretty great! : )

Amber said...

aren't mom's the best! Good for you to take time to get stuff done, that's what I need to do!!

~Our Family~ said...

Hi Jenna! I saw your blog threw a mutual friend. You have such a cute family!!! It' so crazy how fast time goes by and to see what everyone has accomplished in there lives! Congratz!

~Our Family~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rindi's said...

Hey Jenna!! This is Felisha, you don't me but Tara asked you to do my extensions on the 5th(I think) I'm way excited to get them I hear that you a do a great job!! I was wondering if you could do them the 3rd or 4th? We are getting home earlier than we thought (we live in St. Louis for the summer) if not it's alright and pretty much anytime during the day works so just let me know!! Thanks if you want to text or call me my # is 560-2587