To my dear friends, I finally convince Katie {Sellers} Parker, to get a blog!!! And she did! Well I'm the only one reading it so those of you who know Katie....She got a blog!! Wha Hoo!
Hey Jenna, hows it going I stumbled across your blog today & just wanted to say hi, I hope all is going well with you and your family, which by the way is super cute!
Just wanted to let you know, I just made my blog private. I have been getting way too many hits and I've got me an Australian stocker who gets on my site 4 times a day and looks at our pictures...a little too freaky!
Anyway, I would love for you to keep stopping by but you will have to sign in first. It should pull up to a sign-in page now.
Hey darlin....so the SYTYCD show called and they said they need 4 front row girls to tour with them!!! Would that not be the coolest thing in the whole world!! Great to meet you gals last night....I will send pics soon! Cute blog and darling kids you have!
4 comments:
Make me look stupid since you are my only friend!
Hey Jenna, hows it going I stumbled across your blog today & just wanted to say hi, I hope all is going well with you and your family, which by the way is super cute!
Just wanted to let you know, I just made my blog private. I have been getting way too many hits and I've got me an Australian stocker who gets on my site 4 times a day and looks at our pictures...a little too freaky!
Anyway, I would love for you to keep stopping by but you will have to sign in first. It should pull up to a sign-in page now.
Hey darlin....so the SYTYCD show called and they said they need 4 front row girls to tour with them!!! Would that not be the coolest thing in the whole world!! Great to meet you gals last night....I will send pics soon! Cute blog and darling kids you have!
Post a Comment