I was half way through a really great meaningful post, and bleck...I'm pooped, and my brain is fried! {I was in a coloring class all day then had a late night of work!} So Instead I'm leaving you with some pictures that make me laugh!!
Bubs and Baby G's Halloween Costumes! {Easton is actually smiling, disturbing I know!}
The "G" is on the kick of posing for pictures...this would be her new pose!
We can not take a picture with out Easton Pulling a face...This look is better than his new smile he has adopted!Easton is beginning to potty train! He is only 22 months but hey when they're ready, they're ready! {It makes me so baby hungry!}
Is Easton stuck on the toilet. His face looks like he is terrified...or is this one of his new faces he pulls too? :)
I love their halloween costumes. You'll have to check my blog this weekend to see mind and Matt's costume. We have a party and found the BEST costume (or at least I think so) :)
4 comments:
HaHaHaHa! That DID make me laugh! ;) Thanks Jenna! I appreciate it! Can't wait to PLAY! Love ya!
Oh my!! Easton looks like HITLER!! :) That is hilarious!!
Is Easton stuck on the toilet. His face looks like he is terrified...or is this one of his new faces he pulls too? :)
I love their halloween costumes. You'll have to check my blog this weekend to see mind and Matt's costume. We have a party and found the BEST costume (or at least I think so) :)
Such cute costumes. After much debate I think Jaden is going to be a lego...the only thing so far that he has agreed to.
Ick...on the picture of easton in the toilet. That is why I hate potty training.
And thanks for the cute pumpkin. My house is lacking in holiday decor & my wallet can't help me out:)
Post a Comment