First of all before I blog a thing, I need to thank sooo many people I don't even know where to start! My work, My neighbors, my friends my family! I have been blessed with so many positive people in my life! Matt is doing so much better! He is currently on I think 9 different medications...and next month they'll do an MRI after some of his "levels" even out! But for the mean time he is awesome!!! I am so glad to have my husband back after a way long week!!! We were able to make it on our SEMI ANNUAL Moab trip! We were so excited to go and spend much needed time with our family! I have way to many pictures to post...so I opted for the slide show!
Autoimmune diseases
1 week ago



7 comments:
Looks like it was a fun trip & you got to wear shorts....so not fair. Did they ever figure out what is maybe wrong with Matt. Chris told me one problem but it's not one to share:):):)
Well, you are beautiful, and your kids are gorgeous! And I don't know what is happening with your husband, but I hope all turns out great. Hang in there while things are tough, but you look happy, and I hope you are! Thanks for letting me see your cute blog!
I love your pictures Jenna! Those are so cute! You look gorgeous as ALWAYS!!!! Thanks again for last night! That was awesome! ;) Love you guys!
I love the dark hair. Way to go. I can't wait until you come up next. Wade said we will come down sometime before Christmas!
Love your hair...love the sand angel...and love that "whatever" face you want to call it that Easton pulls in almost every picture. :) What a fun trip!
JENNA SERIOUSLY COULD YOU BE ANY CUTIER. YOU ARE DARLING. I MISS YOU SO MUCH I WAS THINKING HAVE YOU AND MATT BEEN TO BODY WORLD? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO? THANKS FOR INFORMING ME ON PROP 8. ISNT THIS JUST SCARY.
What happened with matt? I hope everything is ok with you guys, let me know... love you!!
Post a Comment