Friday, October 24, 2008

Hair News!

I have done it again...I have said over and over I would not continue doing hair at my house! I have had a week of neglecting my kids and my husband, all in order to finish a selfish pleasure! I choose not to continue doing hair at my house, with the exception with the 3 people I do trade with! So please don't call me about getting your hair done, I have a hard time saying no! Call Life Salon and Spa at 801 727 2600 to book your appointment today! {warning: I book out quick so you might want to book ahead!} I'm sorry to do this but my family is far more important than the love of doing hair!
For my Rexburg clients I am coming up Nov 11 and 12 I have a few openings left! I will be doing all clients at a salon on either of those days! email me if you'd like to book an appointment!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Book Me...Book Me. I'm thinking either dark chocolate brown or really blonde. I'm extreme!!!