Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What a year!

It has been way too long since I've posted a decent blog entry! Quite frankly I've been so busy blogging has been on the bottom of my to do list! I am going private...I KNOW I KNOW I keep saying that! I just haven't taken the time to do so, and I haven't posted anything new so it makes no difference at this point!
I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas! This is my favorite time of year! Regardless of what I am going through in my life right now it is amazing the what a little Christmas Cheer does for the soul!
To my hair Clients...I may not be coming up on Monday! I will let you know Friday! I may be getting surgery! But.....I will let you know;)
I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas! I love you all!

17 comments:

jaclyn anderson said...

We love you too Jenna! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Read and Camille King said...

jenna, i love my hair!!! thank you. if you are getting surgery, get well and good luck. if not i want you to color my hair. :) merry christmas!!

Brian and Krista said...

Jenna! What are you having surgery on?! I hope everything is ok! Dont forget to add me when you go private!

Mel said...

YES Jenna... Get the surgery. Seriously. People will understand! Take care of yourself for ONCE!! ;) Love you!

traci miller said...

Aw, surgery? I hate surgeries... i seem to have them all too often! Jenna your kids are too cute! I wish i lived closer we could let them play together! where are you working now???

ashley said...

If you go private remember to add me...and if you get surgery I hope it all goes well and let me know if you need anything.

Danielle and Brian said...

make sure to add me....

danielle12@hotmail.com

The McGuire Family said...

remember to add me, what surgery are you having? when are we having our GIRLS WEEKEND!?!?! i hope you matt and your kids are doing great. MISS YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you do go really go private, I would love to be added: Rachie1985@gmail.com
Also have a Very Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year!

Doug & Randi said...

yeah, we are pretty white trash at heart I guess. Your blog is so cute, I hadn't looked at it in a while. That is way cool you're opening a salon. Too bad we dont live closer and we could possibly work together :)

Anonymous said...

Jen its about time we hang out I think, I know both of our lives have been crazy, (prob yours more) but I miss you! love ya!

The Bradfields said...

Keep me updated too! bradfieldfamily@gmail.com
Jess

The Rindi's said...

Jenna how are you? Why are you getting surgery? Or did you already get it? I hope all is well!! Let's hang out soon oh and please add me felisharind@hotmail!!

Kacie said...

Hey Jenna I got your comment! I've looked at your blog also! You lead such an exciting life-i'm jealous! if you go private I would love to still read-my e-mail is kaciehanna@yahoo.com. Thanks! Kacie (Hart) Hanna

JLynn said...

Hey Jenna thanks for the shout out. How are you doing?? It would be fun if we did live closer than we could visit & get our kiddos together! did Nicole tell you I ran into her over Thanksgiving in Rexburg Walmart? It was nice to see her, wish I could visit with you girls! Looks like you are having a very successful career as a hair artist. I've always thought you were quite talented with hair. I remember you doing my hair when we were roommates and I wondered why you were going to hair school because you were already SO GOOD, you have always been such a natural and so gifted! I'm glad that has brought you so much joy to your life. Well make sure to holla back now ya hear!!! :) Love hearing from you!

Brian and Krista said...

Heya lady! I put my blog on private because I have a freaking stalker! or should I say BRIAN has a stalker, ya nice huh! anyway email me at brianallenfam@gmail.com with your email addy so I can add you.

the Virgins said...

if you go private me email is jessicahansen50@hotmail.com. You look so cute as always :)