For some good news I was one of the few who loved loved loved Twilight! I don't know if what I enjoyed more the movie or the company! Tara and I had stressed all day long wanting to get some shirts for the opening night show...who knew all we needed was our two brains and we'd come up with something quite______{you fill in the space} I have not laughed so hard since who knows when! Yes we were "those" people that you sit back and make fun of! Thank goodness we have such high self esteem!! The pictures speak for themselves...Thanks girls for a fabulous night!! {OH AND I GIVE TWILIGHT AN A++++++ Especially Edward!}

9 comments:
I gotta tell you that at first I thought that Tara had given you a hickie & then i realized it was the mark of a vampire.
I'm going to have to check the movie out.
I liked it but didn't LOVE it...all of the HS kids in my ward LOVED it so maybe I am just getting too old! However, I do have a Team Edward shirt so maybe I am still a little bit cool...:)
lol you guys are hilarious! I LOVE the nudger shirt! seriously you are crazy. I wish I lived close to you, we could have a blast! I don't know why but I wasn't a fan of the movie. I love the books but the movie I felt wasn't that great. But I'm sure if I went with you guys I would of loved it to! ahaha.
That's awesome...
Jenna it was great! Especially this part..."better hold on spider monkey!" Ha ha!
Hahahah!! Gotta love it! That night was fabulous :) I agree with the person above me.. the "Better Hold On Spider Monkey" almost sounds dirty when he says it :) Nothing wrong with that!! :)
Wow Jenna - you really are the amazing mom to aspire to be. Even with the sweet vampire hickie!! hah. I hope you send an invite our way for you private blog. My email is kmklingler@gmail.com. Congrats on the salon and your cute family. Sure love ya!!
Jenna that night was awesome I'm just sad we couldn't do shirts all together and no worries I LOVED the movie too!!! I don't understand why people didn't oh well!! We need to hang out again!!
um how come I haven't seen your pretty face since Mel's party!? We need to get together soon! Let's play! Tara and I live so close together--we can all do a girls night. I am sure Mel and Missy would be in too! You're too fun to not have you in my life! =)
Post a Comment