Monday, November 17, 2008

SO CALLED LIFE...

This is the first I have had time to look at my computer since last week! With traveling to Idaho to do hair and planning the Grand opening for the salon I have been way to busy to think! AHH that would explain the unmentionable blond moments I've had this week!
I had a successful week in Idaho, Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who make it possible for me to expand my self as a hair artist!
I've had the opportunity to take on a little extra responsibility at the Salon! The only thing I could think about this week was the Grand Opening! I think Jess and I learned one valuable lesson: The only thing you can count on is yourself! So many things fell through but with that said the Grand Opening was a HUGE success! The turn out was better than anyone could of imagined, and I was grateful the food didn't run out! {Boo on the chocolate fountains for not working right, and the microwave for blowing up!} THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR ALL OF YOUR MUCH NEEDED LOVE AND SUPPORT! The Salon is taking off, I don't think anyone expected it to be doing so well so fast! Hey and watch for us on Channel two next Thursday! If you have ever watch Good Things Utah, you know that they have Sanctuary day spa as there sponsor salon, Thanks to Jess we now will be showcased on Channel 2 once a month!
My family was so supportive!! {well not so much when it came to the flower on my head!} I love you!


Introducing the Life Salon and Spa staff...The most amazing people!


{My first toast...is it called a toast when your drink of choice is water??}
TO THE MOST AMAZING PLACE TO WORK!!!

With my life being so chaotic, my family took the back seat for the week! They were with a babysitter every single day this week...not a proud moment of mine! {I am glad to report this week is remarkably slower!!!} Matt took both the kids to Disney on Ice Saturday! I was a little bummed I had to miss it! Matt deserves Dad and husband of the year award! The kids had so much fun, and hey I think even Matt had a blast!!
FATHER OF THE YEAR GOES TO....MATT!!!



Hey on a side note I haven't posted any Halloween Picts!! SO HERE YOU GO!!





16 comments:

Amber said...

i'm glad the Grandopening went so well! it was good to see ya last week, you are so dang cute.

Burrellblog said...

Jenna-do I call the salon for an appt? I'm excited to come see ya there, its so close to me. btw..I wish I looked as good as you do in your halloween costume. Nice skirt:)--love Kathy

Brittney said...

haha...who is Matt suppose to be for Halloween. I didn't even realize that was him...hilarious!

Congrats on the salon. I didn't even know that you were opening a new one. I haven't had my cell for almost 2 months so I feel sooo out of touch. The new one arrived yesterday so I will have to call and catch up. Looks like I have missed out on a lot! luvya!

BTW, I'm with the rest of your family on the flower...but you know me, I have not fashion sense whatsoever! :)

Mel said...

What the...? We should've gotten a picture at the grand opening! Why didn't we think of that? Anyway it was a great night & you did AWESOME! All of your hard work really payed off! Good Job Jenna! Love all the pics!

Kim said...

I totally am going to borrow your flower...can i wear it for Thanksgiving???

I'm glad the opening went well. It's nice when stressful things are over with...I'm anxious for Chris to be home so that I can actually get something done.

Katie said...

I am so mad I couldn't make it down for the grand opening. So happy to hear that everything went so well. You deserve it! I appreciate you being such a great friend to me. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I know Tara and came across your blog. It's adorable and i love your cute hair. i would love to be able to view it once you go private if thats okay with you. caseyjc11@yahoo.com

Charayne said...

Wow, it sounds like you've been busy. I am excited for you!!! Awesome pictures for Halloween it looks like you had fun.

brittany said...

The Grand Opening was so fun! However, you know exactly why I'm not supportive of the flower, YOU did mock Tara for a similarly large flower on a headband, so all is fair! ;)

Kayli said...

Congrats Jenna for the salon opening! I was a little "bummed" not to see your funny shaped pumpkin (you know the one I'm talking about)! Did you ever make something out of that?

Read and Camille King said...

jenna!!! that is so awesome, your a hard worker and im proud to call you my friend. your dang hot and i miss you.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute and always have tons to blog about but I tagged ya so one day if you are bored check it out! Where is the new salon?

{Layla} said...

YAY JENNA! I found your blog! You are gorgeous! And your kids are beautiful! I love the family pictures that are your header--cute little family you have girl! Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower on your head, I want one!! I had so much fun chatting with you yesterday! I am glad I finally got to meet you and you are definitely just as cool as everyone says you are! ;) Let's be friends! I am getting our number from Tara so we can play sometime! =) Oh and I hope you don't mind blog stalkers because I am totally going to stalk your blog (but no worries, I won't leave nasty comments! HA!) My email is LKS0914 at GMAIL (dot) com. I know you are going private so add me babe!

Jess Headrick said...

Jenna
YOU ROCK!! Thanks so much for all your help. You are the one that keeps me from going CRAZY. We make great partners. Here is to many many more Life events!!!
Love ya!

missy said...

Jenna! has your phone broken yet this week??!! oh good mine is still working too, except the battery is completely dead!! Cute salon pictures! I didn't know you were going private but add me to your list girl- missystreiff@hotmail.com We need to have another fun girls night with all these crazy girls, Mel's party was soooo fun thanks again!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is wow and Congrats! You have accomplished a lot in the last few years... you're an amazing person keep it up! Sorry I was never able to do a get together for the book thing you were doing a while back :( crazy hectic life.