Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE BUZZ...

Last week I was enjoying the 20 minutes of peace my two little "Angels" were giving me! How proud I was that Gracie and Easton could sit "quietly" and play together in Eastons room...then it occured to me, Gracie and Easton have never once played quietly together! In fact if I leave them alone it is a sure fact that something will be broken! Maybe the fact they broke a picture on the wall and stratigically placed the glass all over the room {mind you this was a picture of Christ!} has left me a bit of a skeptic, believing they can play with out harm. To my dismay as I walked into the room, hair was piled on the floor and Easton was bald! Gracie could not stand to be left out of all this fun, and had to add a nice bald spot to her head too! My "Little Angels" that's a bit of a strech!

For those of you who don't know Matt too well let me give you a little insight about the man I feel in love with:
In October upon returning home from a trip to Moab we were greeting in our living room by what most people consider a frightening creature: Meet Mrs. Black! It is a constant argument in this world what "normal" actually is. I am here to tell you keeping a black widow as a pet is ABNORMAL. We waste a whole 62cents a week feeding this creature! I've threatened to throw it out but Matt has a weird attachment to this thing! {It's about the size of a quarter at this point}

I seem to always be the face behind the camera, so I asked Matt if he would take some pictures for our fun night of playing the wii! Case closed on why I don't ask Matt to take pictures: What a flattering picture of my hiny!
In all honesty how could I not love this guy? Sure his idea of a pet is a Black Widow and obviously he loves my assets:) Not a day goes by that we don't share a laugh or ten...I mean come on that's what life is about right? So there you have it, you all get to know Matt just a little bit better!
Love you my Odd little husband!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Seriously every time I look at that spider I get the chills. I don't know how you can sleep with it in your house, even in a jar! Poor Bald Easton and Gracie! Hahahaha! So cute!

(I sure wish my bum looked that good in pics)

Katie said...

I can't believe they cut their hair. I bet you about died. That is totally gross that you have a spider as a pet.

Anonymous said...

Hey in my defence...I'm not that weird the girl waring the star trek shirt and coke bottle glasses in the line at the pet store where I bought the crickets to feed the spider said a-lot of her friends have pet black widows...so I'm cool..nuff said!

Anonymous said...

and she "the spider" doesnt have a name...thank you very much

signed super cool guy.

Brittney said...

I wouldn't mind if the hubby took a picture of my rear if it looked like yours:)...but oh it will soon enough (a girl can dream, right?)

As for the bug fascination. It must be a "Matt" thing only my Matt loves to play with bees. He holds them, pets them, etc. It's ridiculous. The worst part is that the kids see him do this and so they think they can do the same thing. The only problem is they can't tell the difference between a sweet little honey bee and a wasp or hornet...that is until they get a nasty sting. HOWEVER, black widows can be deadly so that's a pretty crazy fascination to have.

Sorry about the hair (or loss of). We were laughing at Little Man's hair the other day because I spiked it up really tall. We all thought he looked just like Easton. I guess not anymore.:(

Amber said...

scary spider...i would be flushing that thing right away! i think you and your hubby look like a great couple and it's so great that you compliment eachother so well:)

Amber said...

p.s. just remember if you move back here that we don't have good shopping...i envy the good shopping you have down there;) haha j/k that would be really cool if you got to move back.

Jess Headrick said...

OMG!! Gracie is so funny!! I can't believe she cut East's hair. Maybe its because she wants to be just like her Mommy!

{Layla} said...

um excuse me? You have a pet black widow! What? I just have to say I will NEVER be coming over to your house. I won't be within 100 feet of those things. I hate spiders but the way I feel about black widows is more than hate! Honestly when Austin and I were looking at houses on the front porch of one of the houses was a black widow and I told him it was a sign and we were NOT buying that house. That is how bad I detest the things! What if it got loose?! AHHH! Scary!