Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Friends,

As much as I would love to move to Idaho and be near my family, I really don't think it's in the cards for my family right now! When it comes right down to it I'd be devastated to leave all my friends and family down here! I have made some seriously amazing bonds down here, and lets not lie you'd all miss me! Ok and I guess I'd miss you too!
So I have a little secret........I love my Little Family! ALOT! It only seemed fitting we spent Valentines day together as a family! Lately I've been getting anxiety leaving the kids so that might of had a little something to do with it too! As much as I don't love the commercialism of Valentines day I think it's great that there is a day to remind people to acknowledge the people they love! "All you need is love" right! We spent the majority of the day at Classic skating...which by the way was a blast and ended with a delicious dinner my sister in law Brittany and I prepared!We opted to not really do gifts this year, but I did manage to put together a book for Matt...but really it was for me *wink wink! It turned out beautiful and I can't wait to make more! I made this book using shutterfly.com but many of you have asked about my sisters blog book she had printed out, she used Blurb.com! Which I recommened when you do your blog book, it's cheaper and the layouts are better for a blog book! I'm in the process of putting mine together and I can't wait to print out last years blog! YEAH!
{This is a peak of some pages of the book}
Oh and I forgot to mention...look who's wearing big boy underwear! Yup we're officially working on the potty training! Sad day! All I can say is I'm baby hungry...but that is not an announcement! We are not set up to have a baby right now! So if anyone wants their baby's pawned off for the day give me a call:) Easton is all grown up and talking like crazy! A few of his favorite Phrases would be:
"You wanna peice of me?"
"I tooted!" {I didn't teach him this!}
"Bow chica Bow wow!"
and finally
"THAT'S MINE!"

12 comments:

Brittney said...

I can't wait to look at your book.

Morgan said...

Fun book! I am totally gonna look at the blurb website, thoughI enjoy scrapbooking too much to do the book in place of the scrapbooking.
Did you make that headband in that pic, as well?
We are job hunting and trying to figure out where to live...near or far from family...ugh...what part of utah you livin in?

Anonymous said...

I love shutterfly! I made my daughter a book of all the pics we took of her in Hawaii- She reads it all the time! Your family pic looks great!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Jenna, I can't tell you how happy I am that you have decided to STAY, although I completely understand how you must feel being so far away from you family.
I honestly don't know what I would do if you guys just up and left!! I feel so empty inside just thinking about it!
...and by the way, you can't have this baby I'm carrying right now, but you CAN have the SEVEN pounds I have put on in ONE WEEK! They're all yours!....and you can use them too!

Katie said...

I love the book. I hope that eventually you will move here! Way to go on the potty training.

Sidni Nielson said...

Cute picts. And how did you figure out to crochet the head bands. Way to cute. I saw Whitney wear one and I was in love! Let me know K

{Layla} said...

I made a photobook for my hubby (or for me) for Vday too! I love it! I used blurp.com and I would totally recommend it. I have been trying to make a blog book from 2007 posts but I am still not done! It takes FOREVER! But so fun to look at once it is done!

Mel said...

Well I can't wait to see you on TV today! ;) You'll do just great! Also let's work on our blogbooks together! I want to get mine done before we leave! It is quite the project though! That's the site my sister used too & it turned out SO cute & was a lot cheaper than I thought! Anyway sorry again about last night! We need to play! I need to play! For real! Love you!

Brooke said...

Hi Jenna is Brooke...you do my hair. Where did you find your cute headband?

Montoya's said...

I just love your blog. I read it all the time. I don't comment alot and I'm not sure why, but I have alot to say so here goes. Matt keeping a black widow for a pet sounds just like dustin. We had one once and instead of feeding it we decided to see how long it would take to die without food and water. Lived under that cup on top of our fridge for over 6 months. That stupid thing wouldn't die. I love your head bands I can't believe you made that. I wish I was that talented. Your book you made matt is way cute. Have I ever showed you my books I've done. I use heritage makers and love them. There is way more clip art and backgrounds then shutterfly. Good luck on the potty training we have been working on Zak for over a year and he still pee's in his underwear. ok last comment you are more then welcome to come and take kody off my hands any time you want. Thanks for coming to zak's party. You guys are great. We should get together more often.

Kimba Lance said...

JENNA!! What's up dude. Holy crow I was so excited to see you on here!!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

I love that you print your blog up in blurb books. Such a great idea. They look greeaat... and I can already see that the little ones grow up way too fast...but if you are making your way up through Logan I have a cute little thing you can come hold any time!