Thursday, February 26, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!

So I guess how this works is I won the "Pay It Forward" on my sisters blog so now I get to host my own "Pay it forward"
For those of you who never win anything this one is a great contest to enter for the fact you can enter as many times as you would like!
Here's how the contest goes: Leave a comment {or as many as you would like} and on Monday I'll pick a random winner! The winner then receives something a baskets of prizes from ME! I've got some fun ideas, this is something you'll want to win! Here the catch: If you win you get to "Pay it forward" on your blog! {Which actually is a fun!}
Easy enough!! Get Ready to "Pay it Forward!"

40 comments:

Jill said...

me

Charayne said...

Hey Jenna, it's been a long time. Hope that you are doing well. I still have a doll and jacket that belong to you guys. What did Kimri pay forward to you??? I just thought that it was fun. Have a great day!

Jill said...

me

Jill said...

hi charayne

Katie said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Katie said...

I want to win

Katie said...

I will be so excited if I win and I'm excited for another reason. And you know what it is.

Kim said...

I think I should win again!!!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Ohh I want to win fun stuff!

Morgan said...

fun idea!

Morgan said...

pick me

Morgan said...

please!

Morgan said...

i spend my days covered in baby food and slobber..I could use a pick my up...mormon style. :)

Mel said...

WOW!!!! People are really taking this entering more than once thing seriously! DANG!! HaHa! Well I would like to enter myself! I need to do this on my blog! It is so fun! Well I sure do love ya Jenna! I say that everytime but I just REALLY MEAN IT!! I love you to my very core! See!! I should win because I love you the mostest! HaHa!

Brittney said...

Here I go again...SERIOUSLY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM TRYING...I WON'T WIN AGAIN, but what the heck!

Brittney said...

and again!

Brittney said...

and yet again!

Brittney said...

There...with three comments I have about a 5% change of winning now!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

I love that your family all left like 5 comments to UP their chances!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Hey, it can't hurt, right?

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Okay, just one more.

Mel said...

It's ME again! ;) You HAVE to pick me because... well, YOU know why! HaHa!

Kim said...

I'm commenting about your veggie trick on this post. Haha.

I've never thought about the sprinkle aspect. J would love it.

The Thueson's said...

Ooh Jenna! Pick me! :) I would love love love it!

Burrellblog said...

Jenna-I'm just going to leave one comment because if I left 10 I wouldn't win, but if I just leave one, maybe I will. That's just how my life works!!!!!

P.S. I need my hair done and so does Savannah. Maybe later in the month. I will call you!!!!

Brittney said...

okay, the more comments you get, my chances get even slimmer. Now I have like a 2% chance of winning. Guess I need to comment some more!

Brittney said...

Love the sprinkle idea as well. Fortunately the three oldest are great about it but I think little man's going to give me a run for my money on the veggies.

Brittney said...

Just a friendly reminder: you said that if I LET you win Kim's pay it forward, I would win yours. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I know you would never break a promise, RIGHT??? :)

Brittney said...

okay, I'm done for tonight! Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow night to bug you some more-hehe...that's what big sisters are for!

Jill said...

whatever, it's me

Jill said...

me

Jill said...

me

Jill said...

don't worry, i'll be back

JLynn said...

I would love it! :)

Katie said...

Crap I am so behind.

Katie said...

I want to win

Katie said...

I miss you already

Annalee Taylor said...

I think your amazing!!.....does brown nosing get me anywhere? Cause I want to win!!

Annalee Taylor said...

really...truly amazing!

Annalee Taylor said...

...and ridiculously good looking?!!