Thanks to Random.org I'm proud to announce the winner of my pay it forward...I picked 2 winners because I'm nice!! CONGRATS to #16 Brittney Cheek {YEAH!!!} and #42 Annalee Taylor!! I need both your addresses asap {email to jennapowell22@hotmail.com...you won't be disappointed!
Also some BIG news in the Johnson House hold....I am Pregnant! Ok JK totally not! We are moving!!! AHHHH I know especially after my last few posts! Matt got a job in Idaho Falls so I will officially be an Ida"HO"an again!
I've been asked a million times are you sad?? Happy?? And to be honest I'm not sure yet! I'm excited but man even thinking about it makes me cry! So all you Idaho people I need friends...so lets be friends!!
Autoimmune diseases
1 week ago
15 comments:
I jumped on just to get a few more comments on before you did the big drawing today but I don't need to because I ALREADY WON!!! YEAH!!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! I know that this was probably just a sympathy win because of the guilt trip I laid on you but hey, I'll take what I can get!:)
As for my address, I am going to see you in two weeks (for which I am totally excited about). Do you just want to wait until then?
I'm excited for you guys and your move. I know it will be so nice for you to be so close to the fam. I'm a little jealous but happy for you!
i'm in IF too! you can look me up anytime...i need firends too. good luck with the move! how exciting
Ok, that just ruined my day! No, it's ok, I'm really happy for you to be close to your family (I guess we don't fill the role here :( ) Sorry, enough guilt trips, I'm actually really happy for you and hope things work out well for you and Matt in Idaho, especially with work. I'll miss having you so close here though! That's not a guilt trip, just the truth!!!!!
this is Jill
Oh we will really miss you! When are you leaving?
I can't believe I didn't win! But I do get to have you close to me so I'm so happy about that.
NO FREAKING WAY!! WHA_HOO!!! This totally made my day! ANd your moving here! Sweet! Its so fun to be with family...and nice to get away too!
oh...my address is 3 N Oak Circle, Rigby, 83442...Im just so excited I forgot!
oh...my address is 3 N Oak Circle, Rigby, 83442...Im just so excited I forgot!
Congrats to the winners and CONGRATS to your FAM! that's so exciting to move! I love moving for the change, just HATE the actually moving process... ugh and we'll be moving in just a few weeks!! Sounds like great blessings are in store! :) FUN!
I love living by family! You always have a babysitter and whenever other family members come to visit you get to see them, and you know you can always go hang out with your mom when you get bored! How much better could you have it! Plus Sunday dinners...
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ok, well fine, since Matt has a job there. Please come and get Gracie's doll and jacket before you move. It's too bad we didn't do more while you were here. Do you want help packing or with the kids???? Let me know, Jennica.
What a night, Jenna. First the dive on the Bachelor and now THIS?!...AND I didn't win a Chicken Dinner!!! I know you are moving, but seeing it in writing just seems to cut even deeper. I've never had a neighbor and a best friend all in one. Now I'm back to borrowing Marlboro-flavored flour from Terry and Vickie!
Hi!! YEY! Congratz on moving back to Idaho. I bet your family is going to be soooo happy. If you ever get bored we should get together!! So now that you are moving to Idaho are you going to be doing hair here? I really need a good hair stylist!!! Let me know ;)
Hey ok can I just say lucky you! I wish it was ever in my future to move closer to my family! If that was to happen they would have to all move to utah! So I really love your family pictures and was wondering if you could give me some info and what not cause we really need pictures.
Post a Comment