Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol....

I have to back track a little bit to 2 weeds ago performances! I love Kris but I didn't love his version of Heartless...I had seen this girl perform it the same way a week before and I fell in love with her! When I heard Kris sing he fell short....Mia is way better! LOVE HER!!!






Last night we had an American Idol Party at my sisters! Obviously by the picture I am a huge Adam Lambert fan!!! When that kid goes on tour I will be front and center! WOW...there is nothing like him!! Congrats to Kris....who got the sympathy votes:) I was so nervous for the results I stuffed down 3 packs of starburst and a bunch of other crap ontop of that! No wonder I'm gaining weight...I can't control myself:)

3 comments:

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Send me your number to brittanyk_19@hotmail.com and I'll call you so we can get together.

Amber said...

JENNA!! Adam?? Comon...no he's pretty good i just don't like the screaming thing and i think i've seen a little too much of his tongue! hahaha. But i'm glad you had a fun party, and i can't wait to see the cupcakes tomorrow!!

Clarke Family said...

Seriously JENNA!! Adam....BOOOO!!!! lol