Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family fun...

I have had many people call and ask me how Idaho is...this picture explains ALOT:) Every day is craziness having four little kids under one roof!
Last weekend my parents went out of town so Matt and I took advantage of having a beautiful place to ourselves and invited our good friends...or for that matter our only friends Katie and Wade over for a BBQ. Food not so good but the company was great as always! I am so grateful to have a friend like Katie here in Idaho! Easton and Gracie as usual went on a picking spree, I had a beautiful bouquet of Weeds by the end of the night!
Matt roasted us some Banana Boats over the fire....DELICIOUS!!!
The next day after our BBQ we headed over to Lava Hot Springs and had a family Fun day! Kim and Chris came along and it was nothing short of an adventure! Gracie is a fish and is fearless! While she did this....I preferred to do this...Isn't my little family so cute:)

Last but not least Easton has been my little maniac the last few weeks! Every morning he gets up we have a dance party on my bed, dancing to none other than Lady GaGa: Poker Face. This last week in nursery they asked Easton what song he would like to sing as a class to which he responded "Poker Face" Oops! Ask him on any other day and he will without fail say "Temple Song"...haha!

This morning I came up stairs to Easton saying I poured my Fute Yoops....Good thing I only paid 88 cents for this box of cereal!


10 comments:

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I just bought a new cake book with alot of recipes in it. We should get together one day and try some out. Friday or Saturday days work good for me.

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Also, I need you to teach me how to french braid, even though Kalea's hair is still short.

kristy said...

Ha, I love the shopping cart! Kayli and I do that all the time and once we even had 6 with the combined kids we were tending! We must be a bunch of crazy moms!

ow-ow! Jenna's legs!

kristy said...

(obviously this isn't jesse. I'd have some concerns if it was!)

missy said...

ah ha ha ha ha!!! I love the cereal picture Jenna!!! Madden is in that stage where he MUST do everything himself. Unfortunately- his is usually juice that he wants to pour!!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Brecken's FAVORITE song is Poker Face too! Without fail the second he hears he says "OHHHH!" and starts dancing!

Mel said...

Ohh... Cute post Jenna! I love the one of you & your friend sitting on the chairs by the fire pit (you look HOTT by the way) & Gracie is sitting there like such a grown up girl! HaHa! So cute! & I LOVE that Easton wants to dance have a dance party everyday! A man after my own heart! ;) You look awesome & I miss you tons. Hope all is going well for you guys. Love you!

P.S. East's hair is growing back! WAHOO!!!! He'll be your little fauz hawk boy again in NO time!!

Mel said...

Ok... Sorry about my message but APPARENTLY I had a hard time spelling correctly today & getting my words down right! MY BAD!! HaHa!

Unknown said...

I can't imagine shopping with all of them. I can't even stand it when it's just me and Little Man. You are a brave soul.

Those banana boats look delicious. I need a recipe. We promised the kids we'd go camping for Memorial Day so we'll have to give them a try. I'd imagine it'll end up being a little backyard camping. We're such slackers! :)

jaclyn anderson said...

I loved reading that Easton loves the Poker Face song! Aidan LOVES the Poker Face song! Every time we get into the car he says Poker Face song mommy. :)